Friday, July 30, 2010

Despedido.

Well it is finally here. 8 Hours until the customs official says to me, "Welcome Home Miss Mills". This has been an incredible summer. I couldn't have picked a better post and I have made wonderful lifelong friends. Tonight is my despedido and we will be going, don't fall over from shock, to Citron. What better place to send me off than my favorite restaurant? We reserved the place for 25 people due to a high volume of RSVPs. I can't believe I have met so many people!?!

So here is the lowdown. I wouldn't have changed this summer for the world. Every single part of it was magical and I would do it all over again. That being said...I am SO SO SO happy to come home. I have missed Oklahoma more than I ever thought possible. Maybe this tired ole traveling soul is ready to stay State side and put some roots down into her rental property of a house in Norman.

See you all tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment